GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tally OS Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery On-line! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/424-tally-os-feb-2003-show-table-gallery-line.html)

Prem Subrahmanyam 07-02-2003 09:21 AM

Tally OS Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery On-line!

Here are just a few of the plants that left young and old alike
completely awestruck:

http://www.tallyorchid.org/showtable...paul_parks.jpg

http://www.tallyorchid.org/showtable...ntea_peach.jpg

you can see even more here, at The Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery:

http://www.tallyorchid.org/showtable/feb_2003/index.htm

---Prem
Webmaster for the Tallahassee Orchid Society

Ray @ First Rays Orchids 07-02-2003 10:57 AM

Tally OS Feb 2003 Show Table Gallery On-line!

Interesting - I've never seen a peach rhynchostylis before.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

Prem Subrahmanyam 07-02-2003 08:12 PM

Ray @ First Rays Orchids wrote:
Interesting - I've never seen a peach rhynchostylis before.

It's a new color form that's turned up from years of line
breeding...I've seen both the solid peach and the spotted
peach forms offered on-line occasionally...the solid peach
were on e-bay, the spotted peach were on Orchids, Ltd's
website.

---Prem
www.premdesign.com