GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   when to plant veggie seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/428-when-plant-veggie-seeds.html)

tim 07-02-2003 07:37 PM

when to plant veggie seeds

i want to start some young plants. I live in Portland OR. when do you
guys plant your veggie starters? like tomatoes, cucumbers, squash,
whatever...

Tim

jc 07-02-2003 09:30 PM

when to plant veggie seeds

"tim" wrote in message
om...
i want to start some young plants. I live in Portland OR. when do you
guys plant your veggie starters? like tomatoes, cucumbers, squash,
whatever

See
http://eesc.oregonstate.edu/agcomweb.../planting.html

Olin

Erin & Steve 08-02-2003 03:51 PM

when to plant veggie seeds

Read the seed packet or catalogue from which you got them. As long as you
know your last frost date, you just need to count back from there.