GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   For Sligo Joe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/42958-sligo-joe.html)

Twobtold 13-09-2003 07:02 PM

For Sligo Joe

Hi --
I've been wondering about your sig line so I decided to ask
What does it mean? 26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Joseph Meehan 13-09-2003 09:22 PM

For Sligo Joe

26 Counties of the Republic (The South) and 6 Counties of the North
equal one whole country, people and island as it was before the English

Dia's Muire duit

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Twobtold 13-09-2003 10:32 PM

For Sligo Joe

From: "Joseph Meehan"

26 Counties of the Republic (The South) and 6 Counties of the North
equal one whole country, people and island as it was before the English

Of Course.

Dia's Muire duit

Go raibh míle maith agat