GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   At last! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/43067-last.html)

Zemedelec 15-09-2003 01:12 AM

At last!

....my Spider Lily, lycoris radiata, has sent up a stem and flowers, which
should open tomorrow--either two or three years after the literature said it
should produce. O well, better late than....
zemedelec

Cereoid-UR12- 15-09-2003 02:12 AM

At last!

Mine too. About 30 Lycoris radiata flower scapes have now popped up from my
old clump over the past few days.

The four Lycoris squamigera scapes have begun to die back.