Old 18-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Shepherd

Default Black & Decker Cordless 12" Grass Hog - String Trimmer/Edger

I have a gas powered Echo and it works great, but for much of my yard it's
power is really more than needed.

Has anyone had any hands on experience with the above Black & Decker
trimmer? If so I would be interested in your evaluations.

Thanks,

Shepherd

Old 18-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Kyle Boatright

"Shepherd" wrote in message
I have a gas powered Echo and it works great, but for much of my yard it's
power is really more than needed.

Has anyone had any hands on experience with the above Black & Decker
trimmer? If so I would be interested in your evaluations.

Thanks,

Shepherd

My girlfriend had one that she "let" me use at her house. I liked it enough
that I bought one for myself. The charge lasts 20-30 minutes, which is
enough to weed-eat a lot of grass. The rechargable feature is a real time
saver. No cords to mess with, no refueling, no balky starts.

I'd recommend one.

KB

Old 18-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Warren

Kyle Boatright wrote:

Shepherd wrote:
I have a gas powered Echo and it works great, but for much of my

yard it's
power is really more than needed.

Has anyone had any hands on experience with the above Black & Decker
trimmer? If so I would be interested in your evaluations.

My girlfriend had one that she "let" me use at her house. I liked it

enough
that I bought one for myself. The charge lasts 20-30 minutes, which

is
enough to weed-eat a lot of grass. The rechargable feature is a real

time
saver. No cords to mess with, no refueling, no balky starts.

I'd recommend one.

I recommend it, too.

That 20-30 minutes is the time it's actually working. Since you'll
likely let go of the trigger as you move from place to place, the time
that passes on the clock is going to be far greater.

Here's a review I wrote on the Grass Hog:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/reviews/grasshog.html

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.