Old 18-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Mogie

Default english ivy & deer

I pruned my english ivy back and want to throw the excess over the fence. Is
it bad for deer to eat this?

Old 19-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Kim

In article , "Mogie"
says...
I pruned my english ivy back and want to throw the excess over the fence. Is
it bad for deer to eat this?

I just think that they don't eat it.

-kim
Old 19-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Phisherman

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:17:56 GMT, Kim wrote:

In article , "Mogie"
says...
I pruned my english ivy back and want to throw the excess over the fence. Is
it bad for deer to eat this?

I just think that they don't eat it.

-kim

I don't have to throw my English ivy over the fence. The deer usually
prune my ivy down to the ground during the winter months. I wish it
was bad for them, but I try to make it untasty with various
applications.
Old 20-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Chris Owens

Mogie wrote:

I pruned my english ivy back and want to throw the excess over the fence. Is
it bad for deer to eat this?

No, but unless they are very hungry, they won't. So, unless you
want it there for a while, don't throw it over the fence.

Chris Owens

Old 20-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Gary The Rookie Farmer

You should probably check with your neighbor before you toss it over
the fence. He just might toss it back.

Old 20-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Mogie

Cow pasture behind us about 200 acres of nothing.

m...

Old 21-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Chris Owens

Mogie wrote:

I pruned my english ivy back and want to throw the excess over the fence. Is
it bad for deer to eat this?

No, but unless they are very hungry, they won't. So, unless you
want it there for a while, don't throw it over the fence.

Chris Owens

[IMG] code is On

Ivy, Ivy & more ivy Roger Tonkin[_2_] United Kingdom 6 08-07-2016 09:48 PM
IVY IVY IVY JCYates United Kingdom 15 28-08-2008 11:22 AM
English ivy eaten by deer John McGaw Gardening 13 26-11-2003 03:02 AM
English ivy eaten by deer Phisherman Gardening 1 25-11-2003 03:22 PM
english ivy && deer Janet Baraclough Gardening 0 20-09-2003 08:22 PM