Old 08-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Uba Tuba

Default Fun Gardening

This is turning into a real fun site. So many Gardeners are participating and
viewing. Come check it out for yourself at Http://www.gardenbuddies.com all you
need to do is say Hi once you are there.
Old 08-02-2003, 03:59 AM
Cricket

Cool, thanx, I'll be there

--
Please see our website of gardening products at
http://www.southernexposure.com

Peace

Cricket

Old 08-02-2003, 09:24 PM
Cereoid+10

Oh boy! Another inane gardening group with nothing but dumbed down
pretentious fluff for the clueless public. Hard hitting rehashed drivel for
little old ladies in floppy hats tennis shoes and fey floral bud buddies!
Everybody skipping off together down the garden path!!! :-o

That's just the kind of fun we need more of!!! :-p

Word to your mother!

Old 09-02-2003, 09:01 AM
Jas kelp

This is turning into a real fun site. So many Gardeners are participating
and
viewing. Come check it out for yourself at Http://www.gardenbuddies.com all
you
need to do is say Hi once you are there.

Good gardening site. Informative.

Old 09-02-2003, 09:01 AM
paghat

In article ,
"Cereoid+10" wrote:

Oh boy! Another inane gardening group with nothing but dumbed down
pretentious fluff for the clueless public. Hard hitting rehashed drivel for
little old ladies in floppy hats tennis shoes and fey floral bud buddies!
Everybody skipping off together down the garden path!!! :-o

That's just the kind of fun we need more of!!! :-p

Word to your mother!

PRETENTIOUS??? Not unless a brain-damaged pigfarmer's sow-in-a-straw-hat
would also be pretentious. Made me think of the sorts of folk who'd
mistake a Hallmark Card Shop for an art gallery. PRETENTIOUS would require
SOMEthing that could be broadly mistaken for aesthetic or up-town.

And what you got against little old ladies? I imagined such an banal
soft-focus websight as appealing most to the same Young Dorks who'd have
Fluffy Bunny Wallpaper in the bedroom, paint the bathroom a blinding
bright pink, & are still in the middle of their first of an eventual three
failed marriages blithely unaware their spouse would rather be dead than
stick it out another day.

-paghat the ratgirl

Uba Tuba wrote in message
This is turning into a real fun site. So many Gardeners are participating

and
viewing. Come check it out for yourself at Http://www.gardenbuddies.com

all you
need to do is say Hi once you are there.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Old 11-02-2003, 12:55 AM
Uba Tuba

Hey Ratgirl I met your mother over at http://www.GardenBuddies.com. She's a
very nice lady. She wanted me to tell you not to stay out late tonight because
you have school tomorrow.

[IMG] code is On

Fun virtual gardening competition to win £10,000 Tulip Tam Marketplace 1 14-04-2009 01:13 PM
Gardening is also fun herman & yvonne[_2_] United Kingdom 0 07-06-2007 03:26 PM
Fun out of gardening Leeper Edible Gardening 20 03-05-2007 05:21 AM
Fun Gardening Uba Tuba Ponds 2 08-02-2003 04:04 AM
Fun Gardening Uba Tuba United Kingdom 0 08-02-2003 03:29 AM