Old 20-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Mogie

Default tree stumps

What is the best and easist way to get rid of tree stumos that keep trying
to come back? They sprout littlt branches each year and these are nuisance
trees.

Old 21-09-2003, 02:12 AM
Roy

You can get them removed by most tree services, with a stump grinder.
Some rental places rent them as well. If its just the sucker growth
that bothers you get some Pathfinder II, and brush the cut stump
around the cambium layer for about one inch in width, and any new cut
suckers. They won't come back.......ever!

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:16:11 -0700, "Mogie"
wrote:

x-What is the best and easist way to get rid of tree stumos that keep trying
x-to come back? They sprout littlt branches each year and these are nuisance
x-trees.
x-
x-
x-
x-
x------= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
x-http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
x------== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

--
Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address
http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com

Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects.
Regards
Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye
Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever.
Remove nospam from email address
Old 30-09-2003, 05:03 AM
J Kolenovsky

You can use charcoal. Get an empty 1 or 5 gal paint can that has been
cleaned out, poke a bunch of holes in it and fill with charcoal, ignite
and set to smouldering.

Mogie wrote:
=

What is the best and easist way to get rid of tree stumos that keep try=

ing
to come back? They sprout littlt branches each year and these are nuisa=

nce
trees.
=

-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----