Old 21-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Klaus Dorfmann

Default Astrophytum caput-medusae

Hello,

I'm looking for seed or plants of Astrophytum caput-medusae. The only
source I found is an Astrophytum society in the US:
http://astro-usa.mypage.org/

Is there another nursery or group of enthusiasts with connections to
this new species?

Thank you.
Klaus
Old 21-09-2003, 05:42 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

You asking the question here is like asking someone in outer Mongolia about
how many people were hurt in a traffic accident in Fargo, North Dakota.

Try asking the actual people involved in the plant's discovery and actual
dealers in such plants.

Try looking in the Cactus Mall to get started.

http://www.cactus-mall.com/

You are not the first one to show an interest in this new plant and there is
a very long line of people interested in getting one waiting ahead of you.

om...

Old 21-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On 21 Sep 2003 06:20:50 -0700, (Klaus
Dorfmann) wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking for seed or plants of Astrophytum caput-medusae. The only
source I found is an Astrophytum society in the US:
http://astro-usa.mypage.org/

Is there another nursery or group of enthusiasts with connections to
this new species?

Thank you.
Klaus

Join the cactus sociaty or any cactus and succulent growers
organization and follow the trial to any number of collectors willing
to snatch the plants out of the wild. Only the naive or liars like
Stanley will not know whose collections already have the plants.
Old 21-09-2003, 07:22 PM
Jacopo

Klaus Dorfmann ha scritto:

http://astro-usa.mypage.org/

Beh, Andrea Cattabriga aveva ragione, ma che le piante fossero derubate
dall'habitat così in fretta non me lo aspettavo proprio....

Follow-up to it.hobby.piante.cactus

Old 22-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Sure Tomski. You know all about it because you have been illegally importing
them from Mexico for years along with orchids, exotic birds and several
controlled substances!!!! Isn't that right tough guy?

Dorfmann) wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking for seed or plants of Astrophytum caput-medusae. The only
source I found is an Astrophytum society in the US:
http://astro-usa.mypage.org/

Is there another nursery or group of enthusiasts with connections to
this new species?

Thank you.
Klaus

Join the cactus sociaty or any cactus and succulent growers
organization and follow the trial to any number of collectors willing
to snatch the plants out of the wild. Only the naive or liars like
Stanley will not know whose collections already have the plants.

[IMG] code is On

Astrophytum myriostigma Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 25-04-2007 07:12 AM
Nanodes medusae - different color form tennis maynard Orchid Photos 0 14-12-2006 07:12 PM
Nanodes medusae X 2 P Max Orchid Photos 1 14-12-2006 02:00 PM
Bulb medusae V_coerulea Orchid Photos 3 09-12-2006 12:29 AM
Astrophytum caput-medusae Klaus Dorfmann United Kingdom 4 22-09-2003 05:03 PM