GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Time to plant tulip bulbs? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/43943-time-plant-tulip-bulbs.html)

dommy 24-09-2003 05:44 PM

Time to plant tulip bulbs?

I have bought some tulip bulbs and was wondering when the best time would be to plant them.

I live in london but it has started to get slightly chilly here as well. They are red/white triump princess victoria tulips size 11/12 bulbs.

Many thanks.

Phisherman 24-09-2003 06:32 PM

Time to plant tulip bulbs?

Plant them now. Mix a tablespoon of bonemeal in each hole.