GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ginger and Palm Tree Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/44076-ginger-palm-tree-question.html)

Shell91 25-09-2003 10:04 PM

Ginger and Palm Tree Question

I bought a Dancing Ladies Ginger from the local nursery which is going out
of busyness. Does anyone know anything about growing them indoors?

Also I just got a Cardboard Palm and a Ponytail plant and could use any
hints on these too. My mom offered to buy me some plants :) Hey, if she
offers I'll take her up on it :)

Got a Lemon tree too.

Hopefully I can post pictures on abpg soon

Shell

Zemedelec 27-09-2003 03:22 AM

Ginger and Palm Tree Question

I bought a Dancing Ladies Ginger from the local nursery which is going out
of busyness. Does anyone know anything about growing them indoors?
BRBR

Out of doors, they're happiest in Hawaii. Even SE Louisiana (9b) is dicey.
zemedelec

Shell91 27-09-2003 04:02 AM

Ginger and Palm Tree Question

These will be inside where its nice and warm this winter. I do know they
will die back in winter here if planted outside. Hopefully I can pull this
off :) There is a picture on abpg listed as plant stand

Shell