GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lemon Tree Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/44164-lemon-tree-question.html)

Shell91 27-09-2003 04:02 AM

Lemon Tree Question

Anyone have any tips on planting a lemon tree?
I got one the other day in a 5gal plastic pot and I want to put it in my
yard but I'm not sure exactly how to plant it

Shell

animaux 28-09-2003 12:02 AM

Lemon Tree Question

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 02:48:30 GMT, "Shell91" opined:

Anyone have any tips on planting a lemon tree?
I got one the other day in a 5gal plastic pot and I want to put it in my
yard but I'm not sure exactly how to plant it

Shell

If you live in a tropical region which gets no frost, plant it in the ground.
If not, plant it in a container.

Search on lemon tree cultivation at www.google.com