GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   any group to ask questions about home maintenance (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/44306-any-group-ask-questions-about-home-maintenance.html)

cell phone repair 29-09-2003 04:31 AM

any group to ask questions about home maintenance

sorry to be off topic, my thunderbird irrigation system is acting very funny
and need to post a question , any one aware of a newsgroup where i can post
sucha message?

[email protected] 29-09-2003 04:32 AM

any group to ask questions about home maintenance

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:50:08 GMT, "cell phone repair"
wrote:

sorry to be off topic, my thunderbird irrigation system is acting very funny
and need to post a question , any one aware of a newsgroup where i can post
sucha message?

alt.home.repair is a great group. People are knowledgeable and
helpful. Lots of professionals post there.

Also misc.consumers.house might be worth a look.

--

Persephone

Thunderbird 15-02-2006 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cell phone repair
sorry to be off topic, my thunderbird irrigation system is acting very funny
and need to post a question , any one aware of a newsgroup where i can post
sucha message?

Howdy,

This is Bill Nowland. Thunderbird Irrigation & Landscaping in San Antonio, Texas. I'm a licensed irrigator & nurseryman in Texas.

I'm kinda certain that I did not install your system but can I be of any help?

I been to 280 rodeos and at least 15 goat ropings. Besides that, I think I've seen it all when it comes to watering your plants. Even if you got something really weird. Please, don't ask. We drink mostly Beer and Tequila here.

Kidding aside, I've been doing this for around 28 years. See if you can stump the ole fart?