GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   any group to ask questions about home maintenance (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/44315-any-group-ask-questions-about-home-maintenance.html)

cell phone repair 29-09-2003 04:32 AM

any group to ask questions about home maintenance

sorry to be off topic, my thunderbird irrigation system is acting very funny
and need to post a question , any one aware of a newsgroup where i can post
sucha message?

[email protected] 29-09-2003 04:32 AM

any group to ask questions about home maintenance

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:50:08 GMT, "cell phone repair"
wrote:

sorry to be off topic, my thunderbird irrigation system is acting very funny
and need to post a question , any one aware of a newsgroup where i can post
sucha message?

alt.home.repair is a great group. People are knowledgeable and
helpful. Lots of professionals post there.

Also misc.consumers.house might be worth a look.

--

Persephone