GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daring the lightning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/44385-daring-lightning.html)

louis Ohland 29-09-2003 11:32 PM

Daring the lightning

With a single forkful, I got about 15 Solomon's Seal to send to
Madgardener down in Tennessee.

Now if the dreaded USDA enforcement detatchments don't intercept the
box with rhizomes in it...

Vey know you haf relatives lifink in Amerika! Confess!

--
Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP

Madgardener 01-10-2003 05:12 AM

Daring the lightning

unt Ve haf vays of makink yew tawk..................tell us Evvvvvrrry ting
or ve use the Glysphospates!! g anticipitation of
Solomon................................madgardener grateful for the
generosity of others................