GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CANNA 'PHAISON' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/44631-canna-phaison.html)

Sharon 03-10-2003 05:12 AM

CANNA 'PHAISON'

I have seen some pictures of canna phaison and they look gorgeous! Does
anyone know of anywhere online that they can be purchased?

Sharon

Marcy Hege 03-10-2003 01:32 PM

CANNA 'PHAISON'

www.plantdelights.com for $25

MLW 05-10-2003 02:22 AM

CANNA 'PHAISON'

"Sharon" wrote in message
I have seen some pictures of canna phaison and they look gorgeous! Does
anyone know of anywhere online that they can be purchased?

Sharon

I don't think they carry phaison, but you can't beat the price at Horns
Canna Farm and they do have some pretty varieties to choose from.
http://www.cannas.net

The standard varieties are $1.00 per rhizome unless you order 50 or more,
then they cost 60 cents each. The collector choice cannas are $1.50 each.
I ordered some last spring and was very happy with the selection and the
condition of the rhizomes when they arrived. I don't think they ship again
until February, but that will be here before you know it.

I believe another name for phaison is Tropicana and I bought some of them at
Wal-Mart this year. I've also seen them at Lowes and a little nursery near
my house.

Mary

Sharon 05-10-2003 05:02 AM

CANNA 'PHAISON'

MLW wrote:
"Sharon" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for the reply. I finally found one on EBay! The seller didn't
actually seem to know what he had. He called it Tropicana, which is
another name for phaison, as you mentioned. He insisted Tropicana and
Phaison are two completely different plants. I ordered one anyway and
am anxious to get it. I've heard lots of good things about Horns and
will order some bulbs from them in February.

sharon

Vox Humana 06-10-2003 04:12 PM

CANNA 'PHAISON'

"Sharon" wrote in message

MLW wrote:
"Sharon" wrote in message
[...]

I have ordered from Horn Canna Farm. The service was very good as were the
rhizomes. I would suggest placing your order soon. They sell out of the
some varieties early on. You can specify the date you want them to ship or
you can let them decide based on your location. They don't charge your card
until the rhizomes are shipped.
www.cannas.net