Old 05-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Walker

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:21:35 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:04:22 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 00:13:03 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about
you based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have
listed *five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list
your *three* favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

I can see that you're getting confused again.

No, I'm not but better luck next time. Are you done thinking yet?

Seven Samurai

Old 05-10-2003, 11:42 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:25:19 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about
you based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have
listed *five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list
your *three* favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

I can see that you're getting confused again.

No, I'm not but better luck next time. Are you done thinking yet?

Better luck with what?

Seven Samurai

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Old 05-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Walker

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about
you based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have
listed *five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list
your *three* favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

I can see that you're getting confused again.

No, I'm not but better luck next time. Are you done thinking yet?

Better luck with what?

Thinking.

Seven Samurai

Old 05-10-2003, 11:42 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

On 5 Oct 2003 15:22:07 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, iufan puts the lotion

The Magnficent ******* wrote in message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Hoosiers
North by Northwest
Tombstone

You don't understand the whole snow boarding and skate boarding craze
and think the kids who take place in those activities are "punks". You
consider yourself "outdoorsy" yet rarely spend much time outside.

Old 06-10-2003, 12:02 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:31:43 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about
you based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have
listed *five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list
your *three* favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

I can see that you're getting confused again.

No, I'm not but better luck next time. Are you done thinking yet?

Better luck with what?

Thinking.

You're the one who listed 5 movies when I *clearly* said only 3.

Maybe *you* need some luck with your thinking. Ever *think* of that?
Hmmmm?

Seven Samurai

Old 06-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Frank ess

Young Frankenstein

Sergeant York

Midnight Run

Old 06-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Walker

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
[...]

YOU'RE A MEANIE! WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA

Seven Samurai

Old 06-10-2003, 12:12 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:48:04 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Frank ess puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

Young Frankenstein

Sergeant York

Midnight Run

You recently had some health concerns, but were relieved to find out
that it was nothing serious. You enjoy a good steak, but worry about
eating too much red meat. You'd like to learn how to play backgammon,
but don't have a playing partner.

Old 06-10-2003, 12:27 AM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:15:16 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

mike wrote:
in article , The Magnficent
******* at
wrote on 10/5/03
9:59 AM:

Start your own thread, you amateur.

You are anal retentive. Have a strong need to control yourself and
others.

Artist Mike, you seem to be right on target.

It was only a matter of time before the Walker/mikeartist alliance was
formed...

My favorite movies are Fight Club, Blade Runner (director's cut) and
Office Space. Whaddya think?

Old 06-10-2003, 03:02 AM
NAearthMOM

deerhunter
adaptation
the usual suspects
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"
Old 06-10-2003, 03:12 AM
RT

Tremors

The 13th Warrior

Oh Brother Where Art Thou..

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 06-10-2003, 03:22 AM
Not Very

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Apocalypse Now
Blues Brothers
The Wanderers.

Old 06-10-2003, 03:22 AM
zxcvbob

Salty Thumb wrote:
zxcvbob wrote in
:

In article , The Magnficent
******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Dr. Strangelove (1964, Peter Sellers, George C. Scott)
Angel in my Pocket (1969, Andy Griffith, Jerry van Dyke)

It's hard to pick a #3, so here's two mo
Ben Hur (1959, Charleston Heston)
Ernst Saves Christmas (1988, Jim Varney)

Best regards,
Bob

You are an even older guy than the guy who picked three blue movies.
You are wishy-washy and can't decide what your 3 favorite movies are.
You have a strange sense of humor.

Hey, you're not TMB! I been robbed!

But I thought about it some more, and I think my #3 movie is "Bruce
Almighty". Yeah, sure, that's it. It was good, and it's current.

1) Dr. Strangelove
2) Angel in my Pocket
3) Bruce Almighty

Regards,