Old 05-10-2003, 02:32 AM
Chairman of the Bored

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:07:32 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Chairman of the
Bored puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
does this whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote

in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you

based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

2001: A Space Odyssey
Boogie Nights
The Searchers

You can't stand rap music or television sitcoms. You have a somewhat
negative outlook on life and feel like you're not in control of your own
destiny.

My wife says you just nailed me...

Old 05-10-2003, 02:32 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:27:48 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Chairman of the
[...]

Figuratively speaking, I assume.

Old 05-10-2003, 02:42 AM
Fungusamungus

Good Fellas
Any Godzilla movie
Princess Mononoke

Old 05-10-2003, 02:42 AM
John McGuirk

"John" wrote in message
REPORTING ABUSE
To report the posting of spam, copyright or illegal media, email only

the header of the posted message (DO NOT ATTACH
ANY FILE) to .

Done

what was done?

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:43:47 -0500, The Magnficent *******

wrote:

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:17:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sterile Cuckoo
The Cuckoo

You have an unsightly mole on you face and are very self conscious about
it.

Old 05-10-2003, 02:42 AM

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:24:07 -0400, pinch said :
:

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

Guffman Best In Show.
Old 05-10-2003, 02:42 AM
mark_digital©

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

Old 05-10-2003, 03:02 AM
pinch

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:24:07 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

I commend you on your taste in movies, although I'm a bit perplexed by
your listing of Swashbuckler. Since I clearly specified *three* movies,
I'll leave that one out as I do my analysis.

I request a do-over as I'm fairly shallow, seldom troubled and never
home. Leave out Magnolia and include Swashbuckler. Begin.

You are much deeper and complex person than most of your friends might
think. You are very compassionate and when something upsets you, it
sticks with you for a long time. You tend to get bored easily and like
variety and excitement, yet you find yourself staying at home more than
you'd like to.

PS,

Have you seen Waiting for Guffman?

Do you have any idea how many people ask this question once Best in Show
has been identified as a favorite film? Do you?
Old 05-10-2003, 03:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:55:09 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

I commend you on your taste in movies, although I'm a bit perplexed by
your listing of Swashbuckler. Since I clearly specified *three* movies,
I'll leave that one out as I do my analysis.

I request a do-over as I'm fairly shallow, seldom troubled and never
home. Leave out Magnolia and include Swashbuckler. Begin.

You are not as deep as one might initially think. In fact, you are
fairly shallow. Nothing seems to trouble you very often and you are
away from home frequently.

You are much deeper and complex person than most of your friends might
think. You are very compassionate and when something upsets you, it
sticks with you for a long time. You tend to get bored easily and like
variety and excitement, yet you find yourself staying at home more than
you'd like to.

PS,

Have you seen Waiting for Guffman?

Do you have any idea how many people ask this question once Best in Show
has been identified as a favorite film? Do you?

Yes.

Old 05-10-2003, 03:02 AM
chibitul

In article ,
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

amadeus
ransom
seinfeld
Old 05-10-2003, 03:02 AM
pinch

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

I commend you on your taste in movies, although I'm a bit perplexed by
your listing of Swashbuckler. Since I clearly specified *three* movies,
I'll leave that one out as I do my analysis.

I request a do-over as I'm fairly shallow, seldom troubled and never
home. Leave out Magnolia and include Swashbuckler. Begin.

You are not as deep as one might initially think. In fact, you are
fairly shallow. Nothing seems to trouble you very often and you are
away from home frequently.

This is a total ripoff. I want my money back.

Old 05-10-2003, 03:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:53:20 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, chibitul puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

amadeus
ransom
seinfeld

Seinfeld is not a movie.

Old 05-10-2003, 03:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:07:59 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

[...]

Send me your credit card number so I can issue you a credit.

Old 05-10-2003, 03:12 AM
jammer

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

The Crow
Dancing With Wolves
Silence of the Lambs