Old 05-10-2003, 03:32 AM
jammer

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:09:59 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

The Crow
Dancing With Wolves
Silence of the Lambs

DancES with wolves....

Old 05-10-2003, 03:42 AM
AnonnyMoose

Ghost Dog
Pulp Fiction
Wild at Heart

Tell me, o Magnificent *******!
Karen

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
chibitul

In article ,
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:53:20 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, chibitul puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

In article ,
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

amadeus
ransom
seinfeld

Seinfeld is not a movie.

ok, then again:

amadeus
ransom
cinema paradiso
Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:36:52 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, AnonnyMoose
puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

Ghost Dog
Pulp Fiction
Wild at Heart

Tell me, o Magnificent *******!
Karen

Ghost Dog...........is that the one that stars Forrest Whitaker?

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
Crow Jack

The Usual Suspects
Lawrence of Arabia
Mountains of the Moon
"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:41:23 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, chibitul puts

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

amadeus
ransom
seinfeld

Seinfeld is not a movie.

ok, then again:

amadeus
ransom
cinema paradiso

You like tropical drinks and mexican food. You feel uncomfortable when
meeting someone new and sometimes feel nervous in large crowds.

Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:45:52 -0500, in alt.tv.sopranos, Crow Jack puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Usual Suspects
Lawrence of Arabia
Mountains of the Moon

You like figuring out how things work. You change your own oil rather
than take it in to be changed. You probably smoke.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
pinch

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:07:59 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:55:09 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:24:07 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

I commend you on your taste in movies, although I'm a bit perplexed by
your listing of Swashbuckler. Since I clearly specified *three* movies,
I'll leave that one out as I do my analysis.

I request a do-over as I'm fairly shallow, seldom troubled and never
home. Leave out Magnolia and include Swashbuckler. Begin.

You are not as deep as one might initially think. In fact, you are
fairly shallow. Nothing seems to trouble you very often and you are
away from home frequently.

This is a total ripoff. I want my money back.

Send me your credit card number so I can issue you a credit.

What do you take me for? Some kind of fool?

You are much deeper and complex person than most of your friends might
think. You are very compassionate and when something upsets you, it
sticks with you for a long time. You tend to get bored easily and like
variety and excitement, yet you find yourself staying at home more than
you'd like to.

PS,

Have you seen Waiting for Guffman?

Do you have any idea how many people ask this question once Best in Show
has been identified as a favorite film? Do you?

Yes.

Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
chibitul

In article ,
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

amadeus
ransom
cinema paradiso

You like tropical drinks and mexican food. You feel uncomfortable when
meeting someone new and sometimes feel nervous in large crowds.

you are way off! hahaha!

Old 05-10-2003, 04:23 AM
zxcvbob

In article , The Magnficent
******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Dr. Strangelove (1964, Peter Sellers, George C. Scott)
Angel in my Pocket (1969, Andy Griffith, Jerry van Dyke)

It's hard to pick a #3, so here's two mo
Ben Hur (1959, Charleston Heston)
Ernst Saves Christmas (1988, Jim Varney)

Best regards,
Bob

Old 05-10-2003, 04:32 AM
Ron Andrews

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:17:29 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote

in
message ...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:17:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sterile Cuckoo
The Cuckoo

You have an unsightly mole on you face and are very self conscious

about
it.

OK, now I'll give you my real list:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Return of the Jedi
It's a Wonderful Life

You wear baseball hats a lot and consider Dockers to be sort of
"dressy". The wallpaper on your computer is probably a picture of a
female celebrity.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

I could be generous and say you are 1 for 3. I rarely wear baseball
hats. I consider Dockers to be standard every day clothes. My computer
wallpaper is currently a picture I shot of the Blue Angels. I used to have a
picture of my wife who occasionally makes an appearance on a local TV news
show, but that is not what you were talking about.
"Mike" was closer. I may be guilty of hero-worship.

I nominate you as the most entertaining troll of the day.

Old 05-10-2003, 04:32 AM
jeff liss

The Magnficent ******* wrote in message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

This is Spinal Tap
Chinatown
To Kill a Mockingbird
Old 05-10-2003, 04:42 AM
jean

The road warrior
The matrix
A fish called Wanda

Jean

"The Magnficent *******" a écrit
dans le message de ...

Old 05-10-2003, 05:02 AM
billyi

"chibitul" wrote in message news:ch1b1tul-

cinema paradiso

I liked that one a lot...it manages to embody that magic that many of us
find in movies.
Very touching, too.