Old 05-10-2003, 05:12 AM
Digital Puer

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

The Graduate
Fight Club
Midnight Cowboy
Old 05-10-2003, 05:22 AM
Walker

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red
Seven Samurai

Old 05-10-2003, 05:42 AM
me

A River Runs Through It
The Last Seduction
Casablanca

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Old 05-10-2003, 05:42 AM
Eric Gisin

How did you figure that out, there is no nntp-posting-host. I see an alt.net
message ID though.

"John" wrote in message
| REPORTING ABUSE
| To report the posting of spam, copyright or illegal media, email only the
header of the posted message (DO NOT ATTACH

Old 05-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Ms. Jaime

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

While You Were Sleeping
You've Got Mail
When Harry Met Sally

Ms.Jaime

Old 05-10-2003, 07:32 AM
Ms. Jaime

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:39:38 GMT, John wrote:

Legal Terms and Conditions of Use:
SPAM, FLOODING, POSTING OF BINARIES TO NON-BINARY GROUPS AND CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
We have ZERO tolerance for spammers, flooders or child pornographers.

What is SPAM? It is any post(s) that is unwanted in the group it was posted to. In short, if a group has a FAQ against
commercial ads and you post a commercial ad, even a tag line ... on topic or not ... you are spamming.

Posting is a privilege, not a right! If you post spam, flood, post binaries to non-binary groups, or post child
pornography, your account and or posting privileges may be revoked and you may be billed (at the discretion of the
System Administrator) for the cleanup, at $200.00 (US) per hour, plus any collections and or attorney's fee's incurred
in collection of this fee, KJE Digital Productions, Inc. reserves the right, to turn off the posting privileges for any
reason.

*PLONK*

I *hate* whiners.

Ms.Jaime

Old 05-10-2003, 07:32 AM
Ms. Jaime

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:10:17 -0400, "John McGuirk"
mcguirk@whatchutalkinboutwillis,com wrote:

"John" wrote in message
.. .
REPORTING ABUSE
To report the posting of spam, copyright or illegal media, email only

the header of the posted message (DO NOT ATTACH
ANY FILE) to .

Done

what was done?

That last poster being a party pooper.

Ms.Jaime

Old 05-10-2003, 07:32 AM
Ms. Jaime

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:51:16 -0400, "TopDog"
wrote:

Atta boy, Luther!

LOL!!!

Ms.Jaime

Old 05-10-2003, 09:32 AM
mark_digital©

"mark_digital©" wrote in message

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

Hmmm. No response. Must be I'm in your kilfile.

Old 05-10-2003, 11:12 AM
Pat Kiewicz

The Magnficent ******* said:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

1) It's impossible to choose only three.
2) I can say that I have the complete works on DVD of the Coen brothers and
of Kevin Smith.
3) I can maybe say that three of my favorite *moments* in cinema occur in
The Third Man, Yojimbo, and hmmm... Raising Arizona? Princess Mononoke?
But I wouldn't say they were my favorite movies (though they rate quite high).
4) Dr. Strangelove is as nearly perfectly plotted and realized on film as any
movie ever made

--
Pat K.

(attributed to Don Marti)

Old 05-10-2003, 02:42 PM

jeeeez... get a life. this is nothing but fun. Ingrid

John wrote:

[...]

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 05-10-2003, 03:02 PM
dc

LOL!

Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 PM
DavesVideo

Pat K said:

It's impossible to choose only three.

I agree, at least on a different day I might choose a different three. But,
my three are usually in my top ten. I chose *A Night at the Opera* because I
have seen it more times than any other movie and laugh every time. *Bliss* has
great surreal parts with a love story that makes me cry every time I see it.
And *True Storie* has a wonderful bizarre premise but rather than lampooning
the characters, they are treated with some warmth (plus, I love the sound
track).
The MB still has not given his analysis of my choices. ? As to the
complaints that it shouldn't have been posted in these groups, well, there are
a number of movie groups and they would have been a more appropriate place.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave
Old 05-10-2003, 04:12 PM
Salty Thumb

"Fungusamungus" wrote in news:VxKfb.22857$kD3.1257
@nwrdny03.gnilink.net:

Good Fellas
Any Godzilla movie
Princess Mononoke