Old 05-10-2003, 07:02 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 04:22:04 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, mark_digital©
puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

"mark_digital©" wrote in message

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

Hmmm. No response. Must be I'm in your kilfile.

I don't have a killfile. I thought perhaps your response was a troll,
since T3 clearly sucked. But since you're serious -

You wear a lot of black tshirts and you've at least considered going to
Ozz Fest. You like the Star Wars movies but think that the "cute"
things like the Ewoks, Yoda and Jar Jar ruined them.

Old 05-10-2003, 07:02 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 05:11:42 -0500, in alt.tv.sopranos, Pat Kiewicz puts

The Magnficent ******* said:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

1) It's impossible to choose only three.
2) I can say that I have the complete works on DVD of the Coen brothers and
of Kevin Smith.
3) I can maybe say that three of my favorite *moments* in cinema occur in
The Third Man, Yojimbo, and hmmm... Raising Arizona? Princess Mononoke?
But I wouldn't say they were my favorite movies (though they rate quite high).
4) Dr. Strangelove is as nearly perfectly plotted and realized on film as any
movie ever made

You talk with your hands. A lot.

Old 05-10-2003, 07:02 PM
John

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Better Off Dead
Pulp Fiction
Boys in the Hood
Old 05-10-2003, 07:02 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:09:00 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Salty Thumb puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"Fungusamungus" wrote in news:VxKfb.22857$kD3.1257
@nwrdny03.gnilink.net:

Good Fellas
Any Godzilla movie
Princess Mononoke

You enjoy eating pizza.
You've been to Japan or wish you'd had.
You like to watch anime.

Start your own thread, you amateur.

Old 05-10-2003, 07:02 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On 5 Oct 2003 15:22:31 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, George Kerby puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

On 10/4/03 7:39 PM, in article ,
"John" wrote:

Legal Terms and Conditions of Use:
SPAM, FLOODING, POSTING OF BINARIES TO NON-BINARY GROUPS AND CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
We have ZERO tolerance for spammers, flooders or child pornographers.

What is SPAM? It is any post(s) that is unwanted in the group it was posted
to. In short, if a group has a FAQ against
commercial ads and you post a commercial ad, even a tag line ... on topic or
not ... you are spamming.

Posting is a privilege, not a right! If you post spam, flood, post binaries
to non-binary groups, or post child
pornography, your account and or posting privileges may be revoked and you may
be billed (at the discretion of the
System Administrator) for the cleanup, at $200.00 (US) per hour, plus any
collections and or attorney's fee's incurred
in collection of this fee, KJE Digital Productions, Inc. reserves the right,
to turn off the posting privileges for any
reason.

You know it would be real nice to know WHICH FRIGGIN GROUP you are talking
about, MORON! You cross posted to 5 real and 1 imaginary group. Because of
that I have to respond to all

Which one is imaginary?

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old 05-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Walker

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 00:13:03 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have listed
*five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list your *three*
favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

Seven Samurai

Old 05-10-2003, 07:12 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:48:37 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, AnonnyMoose puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

Yes, Forrest Whitaker in Ghost Dog.

karen

You have very strong opinions and aren't afraid to voice them.....some
people might even think you're argumentative. You like to watch other
people dance, but don't like to do it yourself. You have very vivid,
erotic, sexual fantasies.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:36:52 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, AnonnyMoose
puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

Ghost Dog
Pulp Fiction
Wild at Heart

Tell me, o Magnificent *******!
Karen

Ghost Dog...........is that the one that stars Forrest Whitaker?

Old 05-10-2003, 07:12 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:59:23 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, John puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Better Off Dead
Pulp Fiction
Boys in the Hood

You're in your mid to late 30's. You have enough money to buy the
things you want, but you worry about saving for the future. You wish
you had a group of friends to go out with and watch sporting events and
have a good time, but you usually stay home and watch the game by
yourself.

Old 05-10-2003, 07:22 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:04:22 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have listed
*five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list your *three*
favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

Seven Samurai

Old 05-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Walker

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have
listed *five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list
your *three* favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

Seven Samurai

Old 05-10-2003, 08:22 PM

Excellent analyses, you Magnificent ******* you.

Old 05-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Phrederik

What I don't understand is WHY this is posted to so many off topic posts.

When replying, TAKE OUT THE OTHER GROUPS!

Old 05-10-2003, 09:42 PM
paghat

In article 1TZfb.27057$pl3.21586@pd7tw3no, "Phrederik"
wrote:

What I don't understand is WHY this is posted to so many off topic posts.

When replying, TAKE OUT THE OTHER GROUPS!

You first.

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 05-10-2003, 10:02 PM
AnonnyMoose