Old 05-10-2003, 12:32 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Old 05-10-2003, 12:46 AM
dwolf

Oh Brother where art thou
Little Big Man
Sleeper
"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 01:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:42:42 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, dwolf puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

Oh Brother where art thou
Little Big Man
Sleeper

You are a college graduate but the school you went to would not be
considered prestigous. You possibly have done some post-graduate work.

You aren't much of a risk taker and you prefer imported beer over
domestic.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 01:02 AM
John Tsalikes 007

Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Star TRek II The Wrath Of Khan
Bedazzled (original version with Cook & Moore)

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 01:02 AM

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--

The first three short home movies that my Dad and Mum took of me and
my sister at home when were kids, that now exist as a valuable family

Regards
Geoff

Old 05-10-2003, 01:02 AM
WJM

Gone with the Wind
American President
Life with Father

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Jim Mitchell

Star Wars
Godfather I (and II)
Raiders of the Lost Ark

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
John Tsalikes 007

The first three short home movies that my Dad and Mum took of me and
my sister at home when were kids, that now exist as a valuable family
archive along with many other later family films for us to view. Does
that give you a start Doctor Freud/Jung/Cassandra/ or Lucky "Dippy"?
Can you guess the era?

Regards
Geoff

I bet he will say you are skeptical about everything because you don't spell
your name "JEFF"...............

Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Jim Mitchell

"John Tsalikes 007" jtsalike@MY EXWIFE IS A BORG tampabay.rr.com wrote in
message ...
Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Star TRek II The Wrath Of Khan

Excellent choice. As much as I'm ambivalent about Star Trek, this is one of
my top ten favorites of all time.

Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
WJM

Can't resist...

Nightmare on Elm Street (and II, III, IV, V...)
Halloween (and II, III, IV, V...)
Friday the 13th (and II, III, IV, V...)

Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
John

You have no Life
You spam news groups
You need a job

Old 05-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Chairman of the Bored

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

2001: A Space Odyssey
Boogie Nights
The Searchers

Old 05-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Ambiguously Yours

wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Dogma
Wizard of Oz
The Princess Bride

Old 05-10-2003, 01:22 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:43:46 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, John Tsalikes 007
puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Star TRek II The Wrath Of Khan
Bedazzled (original version with Cook & Moore)

You've never been particularly good at sports and don't watch them on
television very often. You prefer Wendy's to McDonalds or Burger King
and you've always wanted a convertible automobile.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...

Old 05-10-2003, 01:22 AM

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:01:14 GMT, "John Tsalikes 007" jtsalike@MY
EXWIFE IS A BORG tampabay.rr.com wrote:

The first three short home movies that my Dad and Mum took of me and
my sister at home when were kids, that now exist as a valuable family
archive along with many other later family films for us to view. Does
that give you a start Doctor Freud/Jung/Cassandra/ or Lucky "Dippy"?
Can you guess the era?

Regards
Geoff

I bet he will say you are skeptical about everything because you don't spell
your name "JEFF"...............

So he'll be able to predict correctly that I am not particularly good
at "jography"?

(:-)
Regards
Geoff