GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   the post I just sent (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/45771-post-i-just-sent.html)

madgardener 20-10-2003 06:22 AM

the post I just sent

I am about to just turn in. my brain hurts. I sent the new e-mail post,
"Travis" answered me with "now you'll get lots of spam" and I didn't see my
post.........arghhhh. looks like tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day of
problems and solving them.....I hope. and I bet I can't see THIS post
madgardener giving up for now

madgardener 20-10-2003 06:22 AM

the post I just sent

????????????? ok, NOW the computer gremlins are screwing with me I will talk
to ya'll tomorrow.
M.