GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   posts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/45818-posts.html)

Phillip Sherman 20-10-2003 09:22 PM

posts

I just posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I received a from
elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA with the name Cassia alata which it is. My
question is does belong to the Zingiberaceae.

Phillip Sherman 20-10-2003 09:32 PM

posts

This is the first time posting to any news group that I've seen my own post.

ting 20-10-2003 10:02 PM

posts

Phillip Sherman wrote:
This is the first time posting to any news group that I've seen my own
post.

Have you ever seen your own pecker?

Jim W 20-10-2003 11:02 PM

posts

Phillip Sherman wrote:

Cassia alata

Fabaeacea or Leguminaceae depnding on your ref.

/

canuckistani 20-10-2003 11:32 PM

posts

ting wrote in message ...
Phillip Sherman wrote:
This is the first time posting to any news group that I've seen my own
post.

Have you ever seen your own pecker?

In a news group??? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww!
Then there is, of course, the famous pecker plant....
http://www.thepeppershop.com/pecker.html

jes' tryin' ta keep on toppick, y'all unnerstand now