Old 22-10-2003, 09:22 PM
GaryM

Default Tea bags and coffee grains.

Any use in the garden for used tea bags and used coffee grains?

TIA,

Gary
Old 22-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/22/03 4:04 PM, in article
, "GaryM"
wrote:

Any use in the garden for used tea bags and used coffee grains?

TIA,

Gary

The compost heap!

Old 22-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Tom Randy

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:04:30 -0400, GaryM wrote:

Any use in the garden for used tea bags and used coffee grains?

TIA,

Gary

Absolutely! Sprinkle them on anywhere!
Old 22-10-2003, 10:47 PM
Louis Ohland

Compost heap or on the ground near the plants.

Old 22-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Wanda from West Virginia

GaryM wrote:
Any use in the garden for used tea bags and used coffee grains?

TIA,

Gary

Have you ever been "tea bagged?" Tee Hee

Old 24-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Siberian Husky

GaryM wrote in message .3.44...
Any use in the garden for used tea bags and used coffee grains?

I am not sure about tea bags.

But as a guy in Seattle area with Starbucks headquartered here, I can
tell you that Starbucks prepares used coffee grounds (I guess you
actually meant coffee grounds) for free so people can pick them up and
used as compost for acid-loving plants, like rhodies, azalea, and so
on.

But I am not sure what you feel when your house smells like a coffee
shop ....

TIA,

Gary

Old 25-10-2003, 04:22 AM
Melissa

(Siberian Husky) saideth:

GaryM wrote in message
.3.44...
Any use in the garden for used tea bags and used coffee grains?

I am not sure about tea bags.

But as a guy in Seattle area with Starbucks headquartered here, I can
tell you that Starbucks prepares used coffee grounds (I guess you
actually meant coffee grounds) for free so people can pick them up and
used as compost for acid-loving plants, like rhodies, azalea, and so
on.

But I am not sure what you feel when your house smells like a coffee
shop ....

I was amazed while back, when I went into a Peabody coffee shop and saw a
plant that had vines growing 10-15 feet across the ceiling of the place,
just a common elephant ear house plant. But the vines were 1/2" thick going
out all over the ceiling ( they had used paper clips to suspend them ).

I asked how they got it to grow that bonkers and they they said they fed
them the coffee that was left over and cooled down each night. House plants
on caffeine. LOL!

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.

License plate frame - "Guns Defend Life & Liberty"
http://www.cafeshops.com/melissa_photo.7734333

Individual rights are not subject to public vote; a majority has no right
to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is
precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities ( and the
smallest minority on earth is the individual )." - Ayn Rand

West Denver area - Shaolin-based Martial arts, Rock music, Sci-Fi, Chess,
Libertarian, Objectivist, Chess, RKBA & Shooting.