Old 23-10-2003, 12:02 AM
ROGER RAINES

Default AUSTRALIAN WILLOW TREES (Geijera parviflora)

Does anyone know of a source for AUSTRALIAN WILLOW TREE (Geijera
parviflora)SEEDS? I would like very much to find a source for these
trees
Old 23-10-2003, 02:12 AM
news.bellatlantic.net

I could get some when I go back to Australia for a visit!!!(not sure when it
will be exactly!)
Catherine

om...

Old 03-04-2005, 08:51 PM
georgiascv

I am also looking for one pls. someone out there help. I've read that
this is a good choice for a tree to plant near a new rock pool,as it
has deep noninvasive root system. If anyone has any other suggestions
I'd love to hear them. I want to plant it full sun zone 9 sunset 18.But
the area I would like a tree is just off of my back patio between the
pool and the house.So I'm looking for something that will help shade

--
georgiascv

wife,mother of three grandma of 4(soon to be 5)
georgiascv's Profile: http://www.gardenerforums.com/member.php?userid=12
View this thread: http://www.gardenerforums.com/showthread.php?t=3793