Old 25-10-2003, 03:42 PM
news.bellatlantic.net

Default Rabbits eating mums!! Help!!!

I'm loosing my mums rapidly...anyone have any suggestions as to how I can stop the rabbits eating the mums?
thanks
Catherine
Old 25-10-2003, 04:12 PM
Dave Fouchey

Rabbit Stew...

Old 25-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Rabbits are eating your grandmothers?

Haven't heard of carnivorous lagomorphs since Jimmy Carter was attacked by
one years ago.

Is this another sign of an impending apocalypse?

Better keep the old ladies indoors until this rampage runs its course
over!!!

Old 25-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Salty Thumb

"news.bellatlantic.net" wrote in
:

I'm loosing my mums rapidly...anyone have any suggestions as to how I
can stop the rabbits eating the mums? thanks

I don't have a suggestion either, but be sure to save the leftovers for the
great rabbit manure festival next spring.
Old 26-10-2003, 12:22 PM
Frogleg

wrote:

I'm loosing my mums rapidly...anyone have any
suggestions as to how I can stop the rabbits eating the mums?

Fence. Check Google groups for 'rabbit' topics here and in
rec.gardens.edible. Rabbits, like deer, are hard to discourage.

Old 26-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Will Renkel

I bought a product called invisible fence from Franks.
Its s spray that you put on flowers or area and stinks like hell
for first day.
But then you cant smell it but rabbits can.
Been using it all summer with great success on other fowers.

Old 27-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Mommy Bartlo

My son JoJo (http://www.enter.net/~jbartlo/joseph.htm) would be more than
willin to kill em for you. He'll pretend the wabbits are Jack Zieglar and
shoot em with his slingshot

then I can whip up a delicious rabbit stew, a real delicacy here in Mount
Pocono !!

xoxoxo
--MommyBartlo--

Old 28-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Joseph Bartlo

The cowardly, anonymous pest posting as Mommy Bartlo wrote:

My son JoJo (http://www.enter.net/~jbartlo/joseph.htm) would be more than
willin to kill em for you. He'll pretend the wabbits are Jack Zieglar and
shoot em with his slingshot

then I can whip up a delicious rabbit stew, a real delicacy here in Mount
Pocono !!

Go to hell, anonymous pest - and take your lies with you.

Old 09-11-2003, 03:12 AM
zebrin

"Mommy Bartlo" wrote in message ...
oh you don't kill da wabbits ??

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message
The cowardly, anonymous pest posting as Mommy Bartlo wrote:

My son JoJo (http://www.enter.net/~jbartlo/joseph.htm) would be more

than
willin to kill em for you. He'll pretend the wabbits are Jack Zieglar

and
shoot em with his slingshot

then I can whip up a delicious rabbit stew, a real delicacy here in

Mount
Pocono !!

Go to hell, anonymous pest - and take your lies with you.

-----

Have you tried sprinkling some nice carrots around your mums

Respectfully,

Zebrin