GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dubaya Bush I.D. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/46238-re-dubaya-bush-i-d.html)

Cereoid-UR12- 27-10-2003 06:32 PM

Dubaya Bush I.D.

Seen that on SNL too!

Daddy Bush (as played by Dana Carvey) held up his rifle ready to shoot the
future prez (as played by Will Farrell), hesitated and said: "Nah, Bar
wouldn't like it."

If we only knew then what we know now!!!

Then there was the routine where Daddy Bush was trying the future prez how
to be presidential.

Daddy Bush: "Just say an important topic and I'll show you how to answer
like the president".

Dubaya: [tries to think really hard, then gives up.] "Darn it, I can't think
of any."

D Kat wrote in message
Why do I see Daddy Bush holding a rifle with baby Bush clicking antlers
together....... ? :)

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
om...
Ain't gonna do it.

Wouldn't be prudent at this juncture.

tmtresh wrote in message
om...
I need help identifying a bush in my yard. I live in zone 6, Idaho.
The pictures are at

http://bolin.iwebland.com/Bush/

(The pics aren't very large, so they should be fairly dialup friendly)

The soil has been really dry. I haven't watered it much. The bush is
about four feet tall from two years of growth-- this is after it had
been cut to the ground. Hard telling how much it could have grown had
I actually watered it. Oh, and it is in full sun on the south side of
my house, with a week or more of over 100* weather this summer, so it
is very drought tolerant.

I'm thinking it could be related to the cranberry. I picked a berry,
broke it open, and smelled it. It smells sour- but definitely not an
overpowering smell. In late summer, it had very small white flowers.
All the berries are located on the bottom half of the bush, which
seems a little strange to me, but maybe it's because the top half is
new growth this year?

Anyway, If anybody can identify this bush, I would really appreciate
it.