GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aljerita berry bush question Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/46325-aljerita-berry-bush-question-help.html)

Shell91 29-10-2003 05:42 PM

Aljerita berry bush question Help

I'm trying to find out information on an aljerita berry bush. I am looking
for a place to buy one. My mom wanted one for her yard and that's all the
name she has for it. It's a bush her family had when she was a kid in west
texas. Any help is appreciated

Shell

Shell91 29-10-2003 06:02 PM

Aljerita berry bush question Help

HEH finally found it. It's Berberis trifoliolata :)
Now for a place to buy some

Shell

. ..