GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A new Hosta photo site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/46771-new-hosta-photo-site.html)

DannyVanEechaut 06-11-2003 06:45 PM

A new Hosta photo site

Dear friends,

If you are interested in Hostas,on http://WWW.HOSTACOLLECTIE.BE you can see the first results of my own Hosta photo and information site.In the future I will frequently update the site with more and more photos.So I make a Hostaencyclopaedia on the net for everyone who's interested in.
This is not a commercial site.Just information that I want to share with you.
I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

DannyVanEechaut 16-11-2003 08:10 PM

A new Hosta photo site

Quote:

Originally posted by DannyVanEechaut
Dear friends,

If you are interested in Hostas,on http://WWW.HOSTACOLLECTIE.BE you can see the first results of my own Hosta photo and information site.In the future I will frequently update the site with more and more photos.So I make a Hostaencyclopaedia on the net for everyone who's interested in.
This is not a commercial site.Just information that I want to share with you.
I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

From now on http://www.hostacollectie.be can be seen in a new style.I have chosen a new design.Some photos are remoted ,other added.

Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Ann 17-11-2003 01:22 AM

A new Hosta photo site

DannyVanEechaut
expounded:

From now on http://www.hostacollectie.be can be seen in a new style.I
have chosen a new design.Some photos are remoted ,other added.

It looks like an interesting site, but is it written for Internet
Explorer? It didn't load properly for me, and I'm using Netscape
7.02.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA