Old 09-11-2003, 07:12 AM
B & J

Default OT Hummingbird sequence

This is a four page site on the nest of a hummingbird. Check it out.

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail...mmingBirdNest/

It's not the season for hummingbirds, but the site is fascinating. I
particularly appreciated it because although I have fed hundreds of hummers
over the years, I have never been fortunate enough to discover a nest.

John

Old 09-11-2003, 09:22 AM
David Hill

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail...mmingBirdNest/

Brilliant.........Thanks

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 09-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Fito

"B & J" bjskeff@removecox-internetcom wrote in message
This is a four page site on the nest of a hummingbird. Check it out.

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail...mmingBirdNest/

It's not the season for hummingbirds, but the site is fascinating. I
particularly appreciated it because although I have fed hundreds of

hummers
over the years, I have never been fortunate enough to discover a nest.

John

Thank you very much for that. I wonder if the sibling was just pushed out of
the nest.

Fito

Old 10-11-2003, 03:02 PM
TOM KAN PA

All I get is a blank window.

Old 11-11-2003, 02:12 AM
SAS567

It was great to see. If you want me to try to send you the link via email, let
me know.
Sue in Mi. (zone 5)

Old 13-11-2003, 03:32 AM
zhanataya

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:04:15 -0600, "B & J"
bjskeff@removecox-internetcom wrote:

This is a four page site on the nest of a hummingbird. Check it out.

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail...mmingBirdNest/

It's not the season for hummingbirds, but the site is fascinating. I
particularly appreciated it because although I have fed hundreds of hummers
over the years, I have never been fortunate enough to discover a nest.

John

John that's a great site and wonderful photography. What is the most
common reason for the hatchlings to go from two to one. Survival of
the fittest or predators?

zhan