GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ENGLISH COTTAGE GARDEN (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/47111-english-cottage-garden.html)

Phillip 12-11-2003 10:42 PM

ENGLISH COTTAGE GARDEN

I have info available to help people who are interested in creating an
English cottage garden - anywhere in the world.
Email me for more info

Wil 15-11-2003 02:02 PM

ENGLISH COTTAGE GARDEN

I am interested.

--

USA
om...

hermine stover 16-11-2003 03:22 AM

ENGLISH COTTAGE GARDEN

On 12 Nov 2003 14:39:33 -0800, (Phillip) wrote:

I have info available to help people who are interested in creating an
English cottage garden - anywhere in the world.
Email me for more info

People in southern California are crazy with desire to do this. i
pause to wring my hands, i came here to grow palms and bamboo and
tropicals of every sort....but it would be useful knowing how to
promote this artifice, i am all ears!