Old 13-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Mark Anderson

Default American Meadows

After searching the net for wildflower seeds and asking here, I settled
upon American Meadows, http://www.americanmeadows.com/

Since it was cheaper to order by the pound, I ordered a pound of midwest
mix and some red poppy seeds. The whole order went smoothly and
everything was packaged well and they threw in a bunch of sampler
packages which was nice. So far, until I actually see these seeds grow
next year, I have to give them a thumbs up.

Now that I have way more seed than I can possibly plant I'll be like
Johnny Appleseed helping the neighbors plant some meadows.

Old 13-11-2003, 12:12 PM
Natty_Dread

"Mark Anderson" wrote in message
.net...
After searching the net for wildflower seeds and asking here, I settled
upon American Meadows, http://www.americanmeadows.com/

Since it was cheaper to order by the pound, I ordered a pound of midwest
mix and some red poppy seeds. The whole order went smoothly and
everything was packaged well and they threw in a bunch of sampler
packages which was nice. So far, until I actually see these seeds grow
next year, I have to give them a thumbs up.

Now that I have way more seed than I can possibly plant I'll be like
Johnny Appleseed helping the neighbors plant some meadows.

They have a good selection, but what were they thinking when they put those
stupid animated falling leaves on their Web site?? It's a neat effect, but
it becomes REALLY distracting after about 10 seconds! They lost my sale
because I couldn't see past those damn leaves. ;-)