GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   big browning aloe plant?what to do. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/47739-big-browning-aloe-plant-what-do.html)

The Brain 24-11-2003 02:22 PM

big browning aloe plant?what to do.

I am new to florida and have this aloe plant growing in my backyard (which i
know nothing about) and the outer edges are turning brown. Is this a phase
or a real problem, does anyone know?

Salty Thumb 27-11-2003 05:13 PM

big browning aloe plant?what to do.

"The Brain" wrote in
:

I am new to florida and have this aloe plant growing in my backyard
(which i know nothing about) and the outer edges are turning brown.
Is this a phase or a real problem, does anyone know?

I don't know, but my aloe turns brown if I water it too much. Suppose to
let it dry out between waterings.