GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Tuberous Begonia Q (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/48010-another-tuberous-begonia-q.html)

Sue 01-12-2003 05:02 PM

Another Tuberous Begonia Q

Back in early October, my I did the usual fall thing with my tubers, dried
them off, put them in a paper bag. End of that month we closed up the
summer home, and I chucked the paper bag of tubers in a boat bag with a
bunch of last -minute pick up items. On moving home, that batch of stuff
got dropped in a closet. Needless to say, I got round to it this weekend!

My tubers are sprouting, both roots and top growth.

Is there any reason why I SHOULD NOT pot them up now?

Sue

Breeze ( sue burnham)