GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Butterfly reference (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/48390-butterfly-reference.html)

Lar 10-12-2003 02:32 AM

Butterfly reference

A site full of color pics that might help identify your garden visitors.
Replace the "tx" in the address with your state's abbr. I didn't try all the
states but it did work for all I did try around the country.

http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/d...usa/tx/toc.htm
--

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Lar 10-12-2003 03:12 AM

Butterfly reference

In article ,
says...
:) A site full of color pics that might help identify your garden visitors.
:) Replace the "tx" in the address with your state's abbr. I didn't try all the
:) states but it did work for all I did try around the country.
:)
:)
DOH!! http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/d...sa/bflyusa.htm
--

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

J Kolenovsky 10-12-2003 01:03 PM

Butterfly reference

Great site. I live in Texas. Interesting enough, of the 400 some odd
types
butterflies in America, 125 (25%)occur in our county and 81 occur in our
city (20%). =

Now, if I could convince more people to plant nectar plants and to
increase
habitat......

Lar wrote:
=

A site full of color pics that might help identify your garden visitors=

=2E
Replace the "tx" in the address with your state's abbr. I didn't try al=

l the
states but it did work for all I did try around the country.
http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/d...usa/tx/toc.htm
Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky