Old 20-12-2003, 01:32 AM
Angelica

Default Front and Back Yard Maintenance Club

Hi,
It occured to me that since gardeners or yard maintenance workers are
kind of
expensive, perhaps we could form a club here in the South Bay in which
one day of every weekend everyone goes to someones house to do yard
and gardening work, and this way we maintain our yards and gardens at
no cost and with a much better care.

What do you think?

Please send me your comments.
Angelica