Old 21-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Dana Summerville

Default 2004 Gladiolus Catalog is in Print - Request Now

Hello, My name is Dana Summerville. I am the present owner of
Summerville Gladiolus Worldwide located in NJ. We have been in
business for almost 50 years growing and hybridizing gladiolus. Many
of today's premier show glads were products of our expertise. We
publish an annual catalog of bulbs containing over 400 world-class
cultivars.
Anyone interested in obtaining our new catalog can send an e-mail to
. Just put "Catalog Request" in the
subject line and include your complete mailing address along with
rec.gardens as your source. Upon receiving the catalog, you will find
we have a stunning variety of cultivars from world renowned
hybridizers and includes everything
from old favorites to brand new first year introductions propagated
from seedlings. We have a complete selection of miniatures and show
glads as well as unique mixes and bulk lots. Thanks for your interest.

I also have a new group summervillegladiolusgroup Yahoo. I'm
working on getting more pictures up, but if you go there and look at
my picture album you can see some of the quality you can expect to
grow. I hope to have more pictures online soon.

Dana Summerville