GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New to this - help apprecaited (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/49251-new-help-apprecaited.html)

Shashay Doofray 28-12-2003 05:42 AM

New to this - help apprecaited

I am interested in putting together an "old fashioned" garden this spring.
Can you wonderful people help me by pointing me toward links that would
handle heirloom type varieties. (BTW, I have Googled, but I always prefer
personal recommendations). Thanks in advance - Just think only a little
over a month until Pea and Lettuce time!!!!

SD

--
Be Careful What You Wish For.

Pam - gardengal 28-12-2003 04:43 PM

"Shashay Doofray" wrote in message
I am interested in putting together an "old fashioned" garden this spring.
Can you wonderful people help me by pointing me toward links that would
handle heirloom type varieties. (BTW, I have Googled, but I always prefer
personal recommendations). Thanks in advance - Just think only a little
over a month until Pea and Lettuce time!!!!

This would be a good place to start:
http://www.heirloomseeds.com/

pam - gardengal