Old 29-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Mystic Owl

Default Stevie nIcks Tribute

Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings,
Ocie
Mystic Owl
Old 29-12-2003, 11:42 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

A farewell salute to the near-sighted blond midget!!!

At least Mick Fleetwood has appeared on Star Trek (on TNG as an alien, of
course)!!

om...

Old 30-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Dan

That is what I was wondering, so I went to her 'official' website and
they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are
to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2
@corp.newsgroups.com:

Did she die?

om...

Old 30-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Zemedelec

I went to her 'official' website and
they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are
to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Maybe it was an (intended) hex. Or sympthetic magic--you start a tribute page
to someone, they obligingly die.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2
@corp.newsgroups.com:

Did she die?

Mystic Owl wrote in message
om...
Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my

site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings,
Ocie
Mystic Owl

BRBR

zemedelec

Old 30-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Salty Thumb

Dan wrote in news:Xns9461930DE113Fkc5gxlsbcglobalnet@
151.164.30.93:

That is what I was wondering, so I went to her 'official' website and
they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are
to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2
@corp.newsgroups.com:

Did she die?

Mystic Owl wrote in message
om...
Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings,
Ocie
Mystic Owl

Don't you people pay attention?

spoiler

..
..
..
..

Stevie Nicks has a minor role appearing in her first episode of Star Trek.
She plays a midget blonde alien who joins Star Fleet. However, soon Capt.
Kirk discovers she has posted some non-garden information to a garden group
without putting putting "OT" in the subject and she gets promptly gets
beamed down to the surface (wearing her new red uniform) where her
character is bludgened to death by Klingon spam cops.
Old 30-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Dan

Salty Thumb wrote in
:

Dan wrote in
news:Xns9461930DE113Fkc5gxlsbcglobalnet@ 151.164.30.93:

Hehehe, I like that reason the best!!
Happy New Year

To stay on topic, My calanchoes are getting ready to bloom again.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

Old 30-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Mike Prager

Mystic Owl wrote:

Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Is she a relative of Martha Stewart?

Old 04-01-2004, 06:12 PM
TOM KAN PA

Where does it say you have to die before a tribute can be paid to you?

Old 06-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Mogie

That's generally how it is handled. Unless the person in question is a huge
talent (and Stevie Nicks isn't) it's after their death.