GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   garden tours / rhody (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/49529-garden-tours-rhody.html)

digger doug 01-01-2004 11:32 PM

garden tours / rhody

This should keep me busy when I can't get out side ---
http://www.rosebay.org/chapterweb/tours.htm =A0 ----digger

Ann 02-01-2004 01:03 AM

garden tours / rhody

(digger doug) expounded:

This should keep me busy when I can't get out side ---
http://www.rosebay.org/chapterweb/tours.htm * ----digger

That is too funny! Right (literally) in my backyard. That's my
neighbor on the left, the property owner, Henry, his wife Barbara
right behind him, I remember when the tour came through. I am very
fortunate to be able to walk through there anytime, which I do
frequently! Their property wraps around mine. What a nice surprise
to click on that link!
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

digger doug 02-01-2004 02:02 PM

garden tours / rhody

Hi Ann Yes it was a nice surprise to see a tour in and around our area
To bad most people will overlook the post because the kids are
bickering and name calling . lol (~OjO~) digger
http://community-2.webtv.net/diggerd...ggerdougseden/

Ann 03-01-2004 12:12 AM

garden tours / rhody

(digger doug) expounded:

Hi Ann Yes it was a nice surprise to see a tour in and around our area
To bad most people will overlook the post because the kids are
bickering and name calling . lol (~OjO~) digger
http://community-2.webtv.net/diggerd...ggerdougseden/

Neat projects (and pretty gardens!) on your site, where are you
located?

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

digger doug 03-01-2004 01:12 PM

garden tours / rhody

Hi Ann I am in Thompson Ct. within walking distance of Ma. and R. I.
------- http://community-2.webtv.net/diggerdoug/diggersnewpics/
(~OjO~) digger

digger doug 07-01-2004 07:33 PM

garden tours / rhody