Old 11-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Post Your Three Favorite Plants - I Make Up Facts That May or May Not Have Any Relevance Whatsoever

Post Your Three Favorite Plants - I Make Up Facts That May or May Not Have
Any Relevance Whatsoever

* Offer may be withdrawn at any time
* Offer not valid in Lesotho
* Not affliated with Psychic Friends Network
* For entertainment purposes only
* Absolutely no refunds
* Anybody who posts more than three plants may be whipped by a wet noodle
(madgardeners and/or dragons fairies excepted)
* Posts from squash bugs named Frasik will not be answered
Old 11-01-2004, 05:02 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Post Your Three Favorite Plants - I Make Up Facts That May or May Not Have Any Relevance Whatsoe

Anonymous innominata

Polypops officinalis

Amorphophallis lewinskyiae

Why do you ask? Do you want some cuttings?

Old 11-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Salty Thumb

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in
om:

Anonymous innominata

Polypops officinalis

Amorphophallis lewinskyiae

Why do you ask? Do you want some cuttings?

Salty Thumb wrote in message
Post Your Three Favorite Plants - I Make Up Facts That May or May Not
Have Any Relevance Whatsoever

* Offer may be withdrawn at any time
* Offer not valid in Lesotho
* Not affliated with Psychic Friends Network
* For entertainment purposes only
* Absolutely no refunds
* Anybody who posts more than three plants may be whipped by a wet
noodle (madgardeners and/or dragons fairies excepted)
* Posts from squash bugs named Frasik will not be answered

Your knowledge of certain plants borders on encyclopedic. However, your
grasp of Latin and Greek is so bad you are unable to come up with
believable fake plants taxa. You tend to annoy some people extremely,
while others actually appreciate you.