Old 12-01-2004, 01:33 AM
MLEBLANCA

Default Post Your Three Favorite Plants - I Make Up Facts That May or May Not Have

In article , Salty Thumb
writes:

Your knowledge of certain plants borders on encyclopedic. However, your
grasp of Latin and Greek is so bad you are unable to come up with
believable fake plants taxa. You tend to annoy some people extremely,
while others actually appreciate you.

Gee whiz
Wow!
Salty, you are so amazing........
{{{{{{{{{{{APPLAUSE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Emilie
Old 12-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

They weren't supposed to be believable, just ridiculous, just like you are
Salt Lick.

Let's see you come up with something better instead of being a prissy
crybaby, Salt Flats.

What's your problem anyway? Did your pride get hurt when you did a Google
search only to find out the names were fakes?

Now everybody knows the names were phony baloney, you lackluster spoil
sport, even the slowest ones in the group like Emilie.

You probably killed all your favorite plants years ago!!!

Old 12-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Zemedelec

Tiger lilies
Tea Olive
The first narcissus
zemedelec
Old 13-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Salty Thumb

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in
m:

They weren't supposed to be believable, just ridiculous, just like you
are Salt Lick.

Let's see you come up with something better instead of being a prissy
crybaby, Salt Flats.

What's your problem anyway? Did your pride get hurt when you did a
Google search only to find out the names were fakes?

Now everybody knows the names were phony baloney, you lackluster spoil
sport, even the slowest ones in the group like Emilie.

You probably killed all your favorite plants years ago!!!

Dear Sir or Madam:

It is our understanding that you are dissatisfied with your reading.

While we value your patronage, the Oracle would like to remind you that, as
per the terms of your participation, there will be absolutely *no refunds*.

-- The Oracle at Recgard
Old 13-01-2004, 03:02 AM
MLEBLANCA

Ok Oracle, here you are

Camellia sasanqua, Kanjiro
Sorghastrum nutans, Indian Grass
Eriogonum umbellatum, Sulfur Flower Buckwheat

Emilie

Old 13-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Zemedelec

Yarrow--at least the basic wild variety. I've seen it on dunes in northern
California.
zemedelec
Old 13-01-2004, 05:33 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Its time for you to change your meds, Saltsucker.

You are truly delusional if you actually believe you are a plant psychic and
can tell anything about a person by the plants they grow. You have been
chomping down on too much herbage in your weed patch!!!

Try these three.

Tacitus bellus
Graptopetalum superbum
Sansevieria kirkii var. pulchra

Salty Thumb wrote in message
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in
m:

Old 14-01-2004, 08:32 AM
NAearthMOM

hyacinth
rose
dahlia

thanks!
lovecaryn
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Old 16-01-2004, 01:42 AM
MLEBLANCA

In article , Salty Thumb
writes:

Camellia sasanqua, Kanjiro
Sorghastrum nutans, Indian Grass
Eriogonum umbellatum, Sulfur Flower Buckwheat

Emilie

You appreciate things that are multi- or at least dual-natured. You value
self-sufficency and like being able to "pull your own weight" if not more.
You are a straight forward person and value the same in others and the
objects around you - you value something because it is truely of value and
not merely because it appears to be so.

Many thanks, oh Oracle of the Salt
I shall go out and salt some slugs in your honor.
Emilie