GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help with prayor type plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/50172-help-prayor-type-plant.html)

Larry 12-01-2004 07:42 PM

help with prayor type plant

I have a plant that is in the same family as a prayer plant and every now
and then a leaf or two or three gets a brown dry tip. If the leaf is like
three or so inches about a 1/4 inch is dry. The entire plant in the pot is
made up of several plants like 6 or so and bam, one leaf ends up being
brown. Light or water. I think the plant loves water and I to water it
regularly. Should I be watering it more. fertilizer?