GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Colchicums! - Conversion Table (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/50498-re-colchicums-conversion-table.html)

Wendy 18-01-2004 04:33 PM

Colchicums! - Conversion Table

You will love this, it works both ways & you don't have to do the math!
I have a shortcut on my Taskbar.

http://www.nomoreodor.com/celsius_to...conversion.htm
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"madgardener" wrote in message
: for those of us who aren't doing the metric, could you humor us and
convert
: those temperatures to Please? Thanks! madgardener where it's a densly
: foggy, wet, miserable winter day that more resembles Oregon or Washington
: right now or even England and is 43o F up on the ridge, back in Fairy
: Holler, unable to see English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7,
Sunset
: zone 36
:
:
: "William Lamb" wrote in message
: ...
: Haven't seen any in the Ottawa valley. It was -33C last night
: "Joe" wrote in message
: news:YtiOb.151691$ts4.66231@pd7tw3no...
: Today in Calgary (zone 3A) I noticed about a dozen of these have come
: out,
: with completely mature flower heads, albeit closed in today's overcast
: and
: cold conditions (-8 celcius). I guess with this week's highs of +8 it
: was
: enough.
:
: Strangely they last appeared November 2001.
:
:
:
:
:
:

Frogleg 19-01-2004 12:03 PM

Colchicums! - Conversion Table

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:12:29 -0800, "Wendy"
wrote:

You will love this, it works both ways & you don't have to do the math!
I have a shortcut on my Taskbar.

http://www.nomoreodor.com/celsius_to...conversion.htm

You might find this a little more convenient:

http://www.albireo.ch/temperatureconverter/