Old 20-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Michelle

Default need advice about a royal palm

I'm posting this twice because I couldn't find the post i placed
here goes again
I am having trouble with a royal palm I'm not sure what I'm doing
wrong I keep it moist and in a some what sunny location in my living
room but it seems that even though it has moist soil the frawns/
leaves are dried out at the ends and are browning how do you care
for a small palm tree
Old 20-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

You should have asked long before you tormented the plant.

Your living room is far too dry for the plant to grow well.

Mist the leaves with water every few days.

Old 20-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Michelle

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:42:57 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

So how about my bathroom there is no window though or should I just
mist it every day?

You should have asked long before you tormented the plant.

Your living room is far too dry for the plant to grow well.

Mist the leaves with water every few days.

.. .

Old 20-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Michelle

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:42:57 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

Oh yeah I forgot I got the plant only a week ago so I did ask as
soon as I noticed a difficulty So I tried not to torcher it too much
::-)

Thanks for the advice I hope I can bring it through I really like it
al lot I
Thanks
Michelle

You should have asked long before you tormented the plant.

Your living room is far too dry for the plant to grow well.

Mist the leaves with water every few days.

.. .

Old 20-01-2004, 11:03 PM
animaux

You can do whatever you want, but palms ordinarily do not make good houseplants
in a dry climate. Indoor heating is very hard on them, us and the furniture. I
have a whole house humidifyer and it is difficult to raise palms in here...and
the humidity is always kept at approximately 60%.

Victoria

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:12:54 -0500, Michelle opined:

wrote:

So how about my bathroom there is no window though or should I just
mist it every day?

You should have asked long before you tormented the plant.

Your living room is far too dry for the plant to grow well.

Mist the leaves with water every few days.

. ..