GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White sky vine?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/50688-white-sky-vine.html)

jfrost 21-01-2004 12:12 AM

White sky vine??

- Thunbergia grandiflora alba

I am looking for this vine, but it seems it's hard to find....
If anyone has seen one, would they pass along the info.
thanks so much!
jfrost

animaux 21-01-2004 01:32 AM

White sky vine??

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:34:56 -0600, "jfrost" opined:

- Thunbergia grandiflora alba

I am looking for this vine, but it seems it's hard to find....
If anyone has seen one, would they pass along the info.
thanks so much!
jfrost

I have the blue one, but if you find seeds of the white, please do share them.
This is a magnificent thing.

D Kat 21-01-2004 05:42 AM

White sky vine??

pictures for those who would like to see...
http://www.mediterraneangardensociet...randiflora.cfm
order form
http://www.alohatropicals.com/TropicalVines.html
http://www.kartuz.com/floweringvines.html
seeds
http://www.seedrack.com/special.html

animaux 21-01-2004 02:02 PM

White sky vine??

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:38:40 GMT, "D Kat" opined:

pictures for those who would like to see...
http://www.mediterraneangardensociet...randiflora.cfm
order form
http://www.alohatropicals.com/TropicalVines.html
http://www.kartuz.com/floweringvines.html
seeds
http://www.seedrack.com/special.html

I adore the fourth URL you listed! What a great resource for me to use. Thanks
for posting them.

D Kat 22-01-2004 02:04 AM

White sky vine??

If you ever start selling on line, please let us know (I also kill my
seedlings having absolutely no sense of time and being a space cadet at
time..) . DKat