Old 23-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Robin

Default New England Garden Show March 2004

Can anyone tell me about the New England Garden Show March 2004 in
Boston? Are there many displays? In prior years, I have been to the
Phili Show (amazing - loved it, but very crowded). Just last year, I
went to a different garden show, which was advertised as big and
spectacular - It wasn't either. So I'm hoping to get an idea of what
to expect at the New England show in Boston.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Old 24-01-2004, 03:03 AM
BonnieJean

"Robin" wrote
Can anyone tell me about the New England Garden Show March 2004 in
Boston? Are there many displays? In prior years, I have been to the
Phili Show (amazing - loved it, but very crowded). Just last year, I
went to a different garden show, which was advertised as big and
spectacular - It wasn't either. So I'm hoping to get an idea of what
to expect at the New England show in Boston.
Thanks in advance for your comments.

I've never been to the New England Show. I went to the Philly show last year
with their Latin/Tropical theme. I was very disappointed. I would imagine
the majority of guests live from DC to CT and the Jersey Shore to Ohio. And
they'd be more interested in shows from which you can take home ideas and
use. I wanted to see plants and landscapes for zones7 and north. That's not
what I got. I was less than thrilled.

Bonnie