GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bunton 2190 zero turn mower--What do you think? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/50906-bunton-2190-zero-turn-mower-what-do-you-think.html)

Travis 23-01-2004 10:32 PM

Bunton 2190 zero turn mower--What do you think?

Hello all,

I'm considering a Bunton model 2190 zero turn mower. It is about
1.5yrs old and includes the 52" deck. I believe it has the Kawasaki
19 Hp engine. I'll be mowing about 3 acres of flat, well kept yard
and may need a snow thrower and grass catcher for it.

I was looking at the Grasshopper 718 but it seems a bit expensive new.

What are your thoughts about the quality of the Bunton mower, the
Kawasaki engine, etc. Do they make snow throwers and grass catchers
for the Bunton? I noticed the Grasshopper has a nice flip up deck for
easy maintanence. Does the Bunton have it too?

Thanks,
Travis

JD 24-01-2004 04:02 AM

Bunton 2190 zero turn mower--What do you think?

You might trying a website like 'lawnsite.com' or 'lawncafe.com' to see what
the PROS use. If you are going to spend that kind of money...you might look
at buying a Walker mower.

If you do, let me know. I have two that will be going up for sale in
February.

om...