Old 23-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Travis

Default Bunton 2190 zero turn mower--What do you think?

Hello all,

I'm considering a Bunton model 2190 zero turn mower. It is about
1.5yrs old and includes the 52" deck. I believe it has the Kawasaki
19 Hp engine. I'll be mowing about 3 acres of flat, well kept yard
and may need a snow thrower and grass catcher for it.

I was looking at the Grasshopper 718 but it seems a bit expensive new.

What are your thoughts about the quality of the Bunton mower, the
Kawasaki engine, etc. Do they make snow throwers and grass catchers
for the Bunton? I noticed the Grasshopper has a nice flip up deck for
easy maintanence. Does the Bunton have it too?

Thanks,
Travis
Old 24-01-2004, 03:02 AM
JD

You might trying a website like 'lawnsite.com' or 'lawncafe.com' to see what
the PROS use. If you are going to spend that kind of money...you might look
at buying a Walker mower.

If you do, let me know. I have two that will be going up for sale in
February.

"Travis" wrote in message
om...
Hello all,

I'm considering a Bunton model 2190 zero turn mower. It is about
1.5yrs old and includes the 52" deck. I believe it has the Kawasaki
19 Hp engine. I'll be mowing about 3 acres of flat, well kept yard
and may need a snow thrower and grass catcher for it.

I was looking at the Grasshopper 718 but it seems a bit expensive new.

What are your thoughts about the quality of the Bunton mower, the
Kawasaki engine, etc. Do they make snow throwers and grass catchers
for the Bunton? I noticed the Grasshopper has a nice flip up deck for
easy maintanence. Does the Bunton have it too?

Thanks,
Travis

[IMG] code is On

Lawn mower or zero turn ride on nckw Lawns 6 15-08-2010 09:39 AM
Love my new Ferris 5000 72" zero turn diesel mower [email protected] Gardening 0 19-04-2006 08:04 PM
zero turn mower Jerre Bassler Lawns 0 20-04-2005 04:06 AM
Zero Turn Radius Mower - Advice Joe Gardening 4 31-01-2005 03:36 AM
It's that time again: Zero turn mowers [email protected] Lawns 4 17-03-2003 03:32 AM